The Econometrics Laboratory (EML) is a unit of the Institute of Business and Economic Research, located in space provided by the Department of Economics at the University of California, Berkeley.
The Laboratory is dedicated to education and research in the field of computationally intensive econometrics, utilizing and advancing state-of-the-art methods, software, and hardware. It is funded in part by the National Science Foundation, the E. Morris Cox Endowment, the College of Letters and Science, revenues from workshop programs, and gifts from alumni and faculty associates.
The Laboratory's Director is Professor David Card.
- Graduate Student Application
- Faculty Application
- Visiting Scholar Application
- Staff Application
- Dissertation Cluster Application
- Faculty Research Project Application
- Faculty Copyright Agreement
- DHCP Application
Restricted to hosts in the Berkeley.EDU domain. UCB's institutional subscription service includes numerous electronic journals, books, working papers, and economic data sets. A condensed list of links is available here; for more comprehensive information and links, go to the Business and Economics Library or the California Digital Library site.
- Past econometrics symposia
- 2000 and 2002 behavioral economics camps
- Past workshops and short courses