- Experimental Evidence of Physician Social Preference, with Jing Li, Cornell, Larry Casalino, Cornell, Ray Fisman, Boston University, and Daniel Markovits, Yale Law School. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, July 2022, 119(28), pp. 1-11. Version: Apr 5, 2022.
- The Distributional Preferences of Americans, 2013-2016, with Ray Fisman, Boston University, Pamela Jakiela, Williams College, and Silvia Vannutelli, Northwestern University. Conditionally accepted Experimental Economics. Version: Feb 14, 2022.
- The Response of Consumer Spending to Changes in Gasoline Prices, with Michael Gelman, Claremont McKenna, Yuriy Gorodnichenko, UC Berkeley Dmitri Koustas, University of Chicago, Matthew Shapiro, University of Michigan, Dan Silverman, Arizona State University, and Steven Tadelis, UC Berkeley. Forthcoming American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics. Version: Jan 23, 2022.
- Rational Illiquidity and Consumption: Theory and Evidence from Income Tax Withholding and Refunds, with Michael Gelman, Claremont McKenna, Matthew Shapiro, University of Michigan, and Dan Silverman, Arizona State University. Forthcoming American Economic Review. Version: Jan 22, 2022.
- Ever Since Allais, with Aluma Dembo, Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (IDC), Matthew Polisson, University of Bristol, and John K.-H. Quah, Johns Hopkins University and National University of Singapore. Revise and resubmit Journal of Political Economy. Version: Oct 10, 2021.