- The Distributional Preferences of Americans, 2013-2016, with Ray Fisman, Boston University, Pamela Jakiela, Williams College, and Silvia Vannutelli, Boston University. Version: Jul 5, 2021.
- Ever Since Allais, with Aluma Dembo, Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (IDC), Matthew Polisson, University of Bristol, and John K.-H. Quah, Johns Hopkins University and National University of Singapore. Version: Jun 8, 2021.
- Rational Illiquidity and Consumption: Theory and Evidence from Income Tax Withholding and Refunds, with Michael Gelman, Claremont McKenna, Matthew Shapiro, University of Michigan, and Dan Silverman, Arizona State University. Revise and resubmit American Economic Review. Version: May 7, 2021.
- The Response of Consumer Spending to Changes in Gasoline Prices, with Michael Gelman, Claremont McKenna, Yuriy Gorodnichenko, UC Berkeley Dmitri Koustas, University of Chicago, Matthew Shapiro, University of Michigan, Dan Silverman, Arizona State University, and Steven Tadelis, UC Berkeley. Revise and resubmit American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics. Version: Nov 23, 2020.
- Linking Social and Personal Preferences: Theory and Experiment, with Bill Zame, UCLA, Bertil Tungodden, NHH, Erik Sørensen, NHH, and Alexander Cappelen, NHH). Revise and resubmit Journal of Political Economy. Version: Apr 4, 2020.